Thursday, December 11, 2008

All Style, No Substance?

My hair is very important to me. Im very particular about how i like it. But i am very unfortunate when it comes to hairdressers. We had found who i would like to refer to as my "hairdresser for life" but then, she moved back to Australia, then i moved to Paris and fell in love with the amazing hairdresser just two doors up, and then i moved back home and unfortunately don't have the money to go back and forth just to get my hair done, which might seem a bit excessive. So ive been roaming around Dublin looking for the replacement. I decided to try out Style Club, must say i was swayed by the 20% discount as i hadn't heard much talk about the place.

When i arrived they offered me an amazing selection of tea, coffee, green tea and water. They also gave me a little card to fill out to describe what i wanted done, whether or not i was feeling brave and most interestingly there was a little box to tick if i was going on holidays. So no annoying questions.

Even though i love gimmicks, i hate the decor. It seems to me that they want to blind you to such an extent that you don't notice how they cut your hair. However, one of the things that i really loved was the massaging chair, free massage with your haircut, yes please.



And so the result, me looking very serious with lovely new hair.

Cat

No comments: