Sunday, March 8, 2009

She's talking don't know if I want to listen

Akiko of both Comanechi and PRE fame now hasher own fashion blog over on vice. She looks very much like the insane girl from a band that she is, it's very cool London but definitely interesting to gander at. And unlike many bands that look cool their music is actually good too (possibly only if you're in the mood for something a liitle chaotic and loud). So I bet you're asking what's your problem Lil why wouldn't you just listen to her? Well unfortunately we didn't get on so well when she was here a while back playing for our old club night and I can't seem to shake the fact that I really just don't like her but that shouldn't stop you reading all her fashion musings.
Also their band tshirt is the only one I've wanted in a while but I think i's a little bit inappropriate and I just don't have enough tude to pull it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeew eeew eeew! Hilarious though...

blogee said...

Yeah the bloody bits a bit much, they don't all have that I just thought it was particularly hilarious. I went to see Ponytail during the week and oddly enough the bassist was wearing the non bloody version