Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well that's just pants!

I don't generally do trousers. I find them quite uncomfortable and i also think they're much less versatile than a skirt or a dress. I do however have two pairs that i really love, even though i almost never wear them.

These are my brothers old trousers that he used to wear when he worked in a pub about 5 years ago. They fit me perfectly.


White shoes from Bershka, belt stolen from mam, white top Free 'P' Star.

Then there are these amazing trousers. I bought these for €25 at the Toe Jam carboot sale during the summer from a designer called Heidi Walsh. She won the DIT Young Designer of the Year competition in 2005. Worn with my bowler hat they remind me a little of Charlie Chaplin.


White shoes as above and dress worn as top from H&M.



Cat

3 comments:

Bluebirds Are So Natural said...

Katie wore jeans the other day and I literally freaked out. Happy birthday dear girl. Cake soon yeahs? xA

blogee said...

ha ha ha brillers.
Thanks

blogee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.