Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello

Hello everyone, I've finally returned from India and I picked up some great news during my first night out since I got home. Word on the street is that the sartorialist will be in Dublin next weekend most definitely for a book signing and possibly taking some photees. As I said this news was picked up while chatting to his assistant in the smoking garden of a club so I don't know all the details for sure but I'll most certainly get back to you if I find anything else out. In the meantime start planning your outfits so you can appear effortlessly stylish and chic in case you run in to him over the weekend.
I apologise that my first post back was so short and very very vague.

3 comments:

blogee said...

Well I checked and it's on next Friday in the Gallery of Photography in Temple Bar at 1:15pm. You need to give them a ring on 01 671 4654 to get your name on the list as they anticipate it will be jammers.
-Catherine

miss milki said...

Seriously?! Wow that's amazing, I really hope I can get up to Dublin for it!

Sinead Doyle said...

Thanks for the info blogee. Been trying to find out where the signing is for the last view days. Just called now to give my name. Would have been so disappointed to miss him.