Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's CHRISTMAAASS



I have two official markers that signify the beginning of Christmas, I have to see this add


and hear fairy tale of New York, last week while watching Eastenders with my brother it came on the radio in the cafe and so Christmas had begun.
I think me and Catherine are more excited this year then ever before I don't really know why, I don't have any money, can't buy any presents, its cold and I have lots of exams coming up but none of that matters I'm going to make my Christmas cake, start the mulled and get ready for everyone to come home over the holidays.
This is now my official christmas outfit, I say wear all the red, green, things you own.



One thing I do have to complain about is the stupid Brown Thomas window. When I was a young'n the best day if the year was when we got to take the afternoon off school, head into town to see the unveiling of the window, which was usually Alice and Wondreland themed, then we'd go to Captain Americas for din dins and to end the best day ever The Panto. Brown Thomas has lost its Christmas magic.

No comments: