Sunday, November 9, 2008

Too much?

There are two things I love very much one of these being very very shiny clothes I'm quite like a magpie in that respect, the other is putiing on loadsa clothes at once. If someone has kindly invited me to their home as a guest and then so foolishly left me alone in their bedroom they'll generally reaturn to find me wearing as many as their clothes as I can put on in the time they had left. Well earlier on when I was messin these two loves were combined. I started off by admiring my many shiny things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I thought maybe a monochrome sparkly look would be cool, black beret, white top

Photobucket

After that it went too far, I put on everything, all of it. More is probably too much when it comes to sparkle.

Photobucket

No comments: