Friday, February 13, 2009

The perfect man

It's very close to Valentines day and so I started to think of the man, the only man, the best man ever, David Byrne. Ever since I saw his dancing, oh his wonderful dancing in Stop Making Sense I've been infatuated. Not only is he a great dancer but in the inlay for the soundtrack to Stop Making Sense is some of the best fashion advice I've ever heard,' people will remember you better if you always wear the same outfit', he also knows that if you always wear a giant suit people will notice.
Yes it looks a tad ridiculous, but thats really why its so brilliant.
I'll just have to wait until he plays in the National Concert Hall in April to make my move.

2 comments:

Philip Kennedy said...

did you get a ticket?

seems like its been sold out since before David was born...

blogee said...

Nope, didn't know it was sold out. I'm sure I'll find a way to see him.